Friday, March 21, 2008

Picture Updates

I've always kept you updated on the hair issue, so that tradition I will continue. Here are some pictures taken between September and February:


This is Mike and I at the Run For The Cure, Fredericton, in September (2007)--approx. 7 months post-chemo. My hair began turning into a mass of curls at this point. I had not yet cut or died it--every strand was still too precious!















This is me during my visit to Cape Breton for Thanksgiving weekend (October, 2007)--approx. 8 months post-chemo. At this point, I had just got my hair highlighted for the first time. Everything turned out great!




















Here are some pictures from the Christmas Holidays (December, 2007, and January, 2008)--10-11 months post-chemo and finally seeing some length! The one with the curls is the natural look--the rest are the result of a straightening iron!







No comments: