Thursday, October 19, 2006

"Kamsa-hamneda"

That's "Thank You" in Korean.

Rather than replying to every comment, I thought I'd take the time to let you all know at once that I have been reading them, and they mean a lot. It is these words of kindness, care, and inspiration that keep me going. You are the reason I am finding strength. Also thanks to everyone else who has sent emails and messages in response to this site. It's good to know that people are reading it and enjoying it. I welcome other comments and feedback as well ... it makes me want to write! But Miles, Linds, Enz, and Caroline the comments were quite eloquent and much appreciated.

I have come to realize that this "blog" is becoming more like a novel of sorts. I apologize for the lengthy reads. It seems like it might be sort of impossible to read one blog and truely understand what I'm getting at without also reading the previous one. So for all you who are new to the site, be sure to click on ARCHIVES (October, 2006) on the sidebar and scroll down to the bottom of the page. The first post is "Where do I begin?" The posts then go from bottom up.
Thanks again everyone for reading and for caring about my progress.
Love, Mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive read all your posts Mel. Im very moved by your courage and grateful that youre sharing your experienes with all of us. I just wanted to let you know that ive passed the address to your blog on to all the women that i care about, so that we can all learn about you and what youre going through.

Stay strong and keep fighting,

Amy